Humboldt County DPW - Kneeland Road PM 5.02 Roadway Restoration Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Humboldt County DPW - Kneeland Road PM 5.02 Roadway Restoration Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The primary purpose of the Project is to repair storm damage to Kneeland road at PM 5.02. The proposed Project would include construction of a geogrid-reinforced embankment trench and vertical drain system with underdrain. The cross drain will be replaced with an 18" HDPE pipe cross drain. During roadway repair construction no riparian vegetation is proposed to be disturbed. Temporary impacts to waters of the State will be due to placement of 6.6 linear feet of rock slope protection into the bed and bank of the creek as an energy dissipater to maintain integrity of the channel.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2830
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Repair of an existing roadway structure rehabilitated to meet current standards of public health and safety, with no expansion of use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.