Humboldt Countty DFW - Grizzly Bluff Road Bridge Replacement Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Humboldt Countty DFW - Grizzly Bluff Road Bridge Replacement Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The primary purpose of the Project is to replace an obsolete bridge that spans Williams Creek on Grizzly Bluff Road with a new bridge that meets current design standards. The current bridge will be replaced with a 60 foot long single span cast-in-place pre-stressed concrete voided slab. The proposed Project wouold include construction of a temporary detour bridge (flatcar) on the south side of the existing bridge, temporary diversion of Williams Creek, vegetation clearing for detour and construction, demolition of the existing structure, creek bank excavation, construction of the new bridge including pile driven abutments and decommissioning of temporary detour.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2830
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302 (c)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves replacement of an existing obsolete bridge to meet current standards of public health and safety, with no expansion of use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.