Erosion Control Repair for Transmission Tower TT74W3 on the 230kV Electrical Transmission Line
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
- Document Title
- Erosion Control Repair for Transmission Tower TT74W3 on the 230kV Electrical Transmission Line
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Repair existing riprap erosion protection protection dike wiht rock filled wire gabions.
- Contact Information
Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
P.O. Box 54153
Los Angeles, CA 90054-0153
Phone : (916) 650-2648
- San Bernardino
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 2, & 4 - Class 1, 2 & 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project consists of the operation, repair, maintenance, permitting, leasing, licensing, orminor alteration of existing public or private structures, facilities, mechanical equipment, or topographical features, involving negligible or no expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of the lead agency's determination. The proposed project consists of replacement or reconstruction of existing structures and facilities where the new structure will be located on the same site as the structure replaced and will have substantially the same purpose and capacity as the structure replaced.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.