The proposed project would involve demolition on a 4,800 sq. ft. office building and paving and construction of a new 33,323 sq. ft., three-story R&D building with subterranean and surface parking and landscaping. An existing oak tree in the center of the site would be preserved. The new building would be 47 feet in height with mechanical equipment screening reaching to 57 feet. The proposed project would include a total of 133 on-site parking spaces, including one level of subterranean parking beneath the proposed building with 25 parking spaces and 108 surface parking spaces.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.