Lynn Water Diversion Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement no. 1600-2015-0183-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- Lynn Water Diversion Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement no. 1600-2015-0183-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed a Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement no. 1600-2015-0183-R1, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Mr. Thorin Lynn. Project is limited installation of infiltration intake for stream diversion on an Unnamed Tributary to Redwood Creek for domestic use and irrigation. The work includes installation, use, and maintenance of the structure for water diversion.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-5900
- Other Location Info
- Located within Redwood Creek watershed, approx. 11 miles east of the town of Korbel. The project is located in Section 32, T6N, R4E, Humboldt Base and Meridian; in the Maple Creek U.S. Geological Survey 7.5 minute quadrangle: APN # 316-186-15; latitude 40.85538 N and longitude123.7432 W (Point of Diversion).
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15304, Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project proposes to install, use, and maintain a water diversion intake. There would be no significant adverse impact on endangered, rare, or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to section 15065. There are no hazardous materials at or around the project site that may be disturbed or removed. The project will not result in impacts that are significant when viewed in connection with the effects of past projects, the effects of other current projects, and the effects of probable future projects.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.