Miller Site Improvement Project (LAA# 1600-2015-0145-R2)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Miller Site Improvement Project (LAA# 1600-2015-0145-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed Lake Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0145-R2, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Bill Miller. Project consists of installing features to provide lake access and provide permanent erosion control for the site. Work includes construction of stairs on the ground surface from the residence to access a proposed concrete patio and new dock/ramp. The concrete patio will require the installation of retaining walls on both the uphill and downhill sides. The dock will require driven piles to support the lake side location and anchorage to the concrete patio/retaining wall on the shore line. Rip-rap slope protection will be provided adjacent to the patio and along the slope on the northeast side. The total amount of soil excavated will be approx. 12 cy. and the impacted area will be stabilized with the installation of concrete retaining walls/patio and rip-rap slope stabilization/protection. Excavated soil will be removed from the site and deposited in an approved location. Approx. 4cy yards of rip-rap and 8cy of concrete will be installed below the 510 elevation and 7 cy of rip-rap and 26cy of concrete above the 510 elevation.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2950
- Other Location Info
- Lake Tulloch, in the County of Calaveras, CA, Section 25, Township 2N, Range 14E "Melones Dam" U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) map; APN No. 061-026-046, 4931 Lakeshore Dr. Copperopolis, CA.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301,15303,15304, Class 1,3,4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Class 3 because the project consists of construction of a new structure on an existing facility. Class 4 because the project consists of a minor alterations of land on a private facility and will not impact any sensitive species habitat.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.