Pilot Program Wrong Way Safety Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 3 (Marysville) (California Department of Transportation, District 3)
- Document Title
- Pilot Program Wrong Way Safety Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Installing "Do Not Enter" signs, striping and pavement markers at 17 off-ramps in Yolo and Sacramento counties. Project is to address drivers entering the freeway ramps in the wrong direction.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 3
2379 Gateway Oaks Blvd, Suite 150
Sacramento, CA 95833
Phone : (916) 274-0586
- Sacramento Yolo
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will not have air quality, biological resources, community, cultural resources, hazardous waste, noise, visual resoures, or water quality impacts.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.