California Aqueduct Reach 3 and Reach 4 Drain Inlets Cleanout
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Water Resources (DWR)
- Document Title
- California Aqueduct Reach 3 and Reach 4 Drain Inlets Cleanout
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Maintain conveyance capacity, exisitng drain inlets, box culverts, and associated channels and ponding basins will be cleared of vegetation, sediment, and debris. Riprap will be used to reinforce the channels. Vegetation and debris will be disposed of, sediment will be used onsite. SWP users will benefit.
- Contact Information
California Department of Water Resources
San Luis Field Division (SLFD) 317700 Gonzaga Road
Gustine, CA 95322
Phone : (209) 827-5455
- Los Banos
- Fresno Merced
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Maintaining existing inlets, box culverts, and associated channels to restore conveyance capacity.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.