Consider Approval of Proposed Regulatory Amendments to the 2013 California Building Code, California Code of Regulations, Title 24, Part , Chapter 31F-Marine Oi
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Consider Approval of Proposed Regulatory Amendments to the 2013 California Building Code, California Code of Regulations, Title 24, Part , Chapter 31F-Marine Oi
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Approve the proposed regulatory amendments to the 2013 California Building Code, California Code of Regulations, Title 24, Part 2, Chapter 31F - Marine OIl Terminals for submission to the Califonria Building Standards Commission for adoption.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Approval for proposed regulatory amendments do not have a potential for resulting in either a direct or a reasonably foreseeable indirect phaysical change in the environment, and is, therefore, not a project in accordance with CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.