Humbug-Willow Creek/Levy Trail Connection Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement NO. 16000-2015-0163-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Humbug-Willow Creek/Levy Trail Connection Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement NO. 16000-2015-0163-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project includes the construction of a 95-foot long free span bridge across Humbug-Willow Creek. This bridge will connect with trails that exist on both sides of Humbug-Willow Creek. Bridge abutments will be constructed on the upper banks of the creek, above the 100 year floodplain. The bridge will be manufactured off-site and installed as one piece.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2885
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, Class 04, 33
- Reasons for Exemption
- Consists of only minor alterations to land which do not involve the removal of helthy, mature, scenic trees.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.