Humboldt County DPW - Alderpoint Road, PM 36.98 Emergency Relief Permanent Roadway Restoration Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Humboldt County DPW - Alderpoint Road, PM 36.98 Emergency Relief Permanent Roadway Restoration Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The primary purpose of the Project is to repair and stabilize the existing roadway. The Project description includes construction of a 314 linear foot welded wire wall to stabilize the roadway. Additionally, the Project proposal includes construction of the underdrain and re-installation of 40 linear feet of existing Rock Slope Project (RSP) as energy dissipation within the creek channel.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2830
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Repair of an existing roadway structure rehabilitated to meet current standards of public health and safety, with no expansion of use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.