Lackner Pond and Ditch Improvements (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0145-R6)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 6 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Lackner Pond and Ditch Improvements (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0145-R6)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Project includes removal of 25 cubic yards of sediment and herbaceous vegetation from an existing pond and three irrigation ditches. The Project will not alter the footprint of the existing ditch system, and will allow to flow continuously around the work area at all times. Access to work areas will occur along existing disturbed areas, and no equipment shall operate within CDFW jurisdiction.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 6
3602 Inland Empire Blvd., Suite C-220
Ontario, CA 91764
Phone : (760) 872-0751
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304, Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor Alterations to Land - the Project will result in minimal impacts to the condition of the land, and will not result in the removal of mature woody vegetation.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.