Habitat Restoration for Amargosa Vole in Shoshone, CA
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 6 (Ontario) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 6)
- Document Title
- Habitat Restoration for Amargosa Vole in Shoshone, CA
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The wetlands would be modified by mowing brush and trimming woody vegetation for access, mechanical and hand removal of cattail stands, installing and operating irrigation systems, the cut and fill of up to 20 cubic meters of soil, and planting native Olney's three-square bulrush (Shoenoplectus americanus). Vegetation slash would be transported to an upland staging area and mulched or burned.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 6
3602 Inland Empire Blvd., Suite C-220
Ontario, CA 91764
Phone : (760) 872-1123
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304, 15333 - Class 4 & 33
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alterations to land - the Project will result in minimal impacts to the condition of the land, and will not result in the removal of mature woody vegetation. Small habitat restoration projects under 5 acres.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.