3400 Shasta Gateway Stream Maintenance (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0420-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- 3400 Shasta Gateway Stream Maintenance (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0420-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to vegetation mangement and debris removal from 650-feet of stream channel in order to improve stream capacity, limit the danger of falling snags and remove invasive species.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2124
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15304 - Class 1 & 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Maintenance of a realigned stream channel including vegetation and debris removal using hand tools.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.