Mihaylo Pond Maintenance and Water Storage (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0265-R1)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Mihaylo Pond Maintenance and Water Storage (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0265-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to maintenance of two instream ponds from a Class III seasonal stream that runs through the parcel. Both ponds were constructed without permits in place, and as such, this Agreement is limited to repair and maintenance of the banks of the ponds as well as the outfall structures to ensure stability. No riparian vegetation or mature trees are proposed to be removed or cleared, and no excavation activities will be conducted within the stream channel, nor shall the ponds be enlarged.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2239
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- There will be no expansion beyond current storage capabilities and no additional alteration to local topography. The project does not involve removal of mature vegetation.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.