Rip Rap of Well (Indian Creek) (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0164-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Rip Rap of Well (Indian Creek) (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0164-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0164-R2, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Michael Hanley. Project is limited to bank stabilization in an area of approx. 4500 sq. ft. (225 horizontal feet by 20 vertical feet along the slope of the bank) on the east bank of Indian Creek. At the downslope below the well pump, 300 cubic yards of large rock will be placed, including approx. 6 inch diameter rip rap at the top of the bank, increasing in size up to 30 inch rock at the water level and above the waterline of Indian Creek. If necessary, the bank may be excavated to create a walled support so the rock will not slip into the creek. Access to the project area will be from above the creek and equipment will not enter the creek. Herbaceous vegetation may be removed for the installation of bank armor. Native vegetation will be planted in disturbed area.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2916
- Other Location Info
- Indian Creek in the City of Taylorsville near the intersection of North Valley Road and North Arm Road, County of Plumas.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301,15304, Class 1, 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Repair and stabilization of an existing facility.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.