AT&T Communication Line Install Project No. A00K8F (LAA# 1600-2015-0203-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- AT&T Communication Line Install Project No. A00K8F (LAA# 1600-2015-0203-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed Lake Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0203-R2, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the Pacific Bell Telephone Company. Project consists of placement of an underground fiber optic cable using hydraulic directional drilling to replace an existing cable within the banks of Camanche Reservoir. The linear distance of teh proposed cable is approx. 4,210-feet. Construction activities will be staged outside the ordinary high water mark and incorporate a stream buffer boundary to prevent permeant impacts to vegetation. The cable will be installed by hydraulic directional bore approx. 4 feet below the streambed. Surface soil disturbance will occur at each of the 8 bore pit locations. Each bore pit is expected to create a soil disturbance area of approx. 24 sq. ft. Sediment and erosion controls will be maintained down gradient of each excavation to prevent the transport of sediment. Bore pit placement and equipment staging will incorporate a minimum 100 foot buffer on each side of the wetted channel. All soil disturbances located within the reservoir's ordinary high water mark will be returned to grade. Permanent structures will not be placed within the reservoir.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2950
- Other Location Info
- Located on Camanche Reservoir, in the County of Calaveras, CA, Latitude 38.207057, Longitude -120.927244; Section 7/18/13, Township 4N, Range 10/9E "Wallace" US Geological Survey (USGS) Map.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301,15302, CLass 1, 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of the replacement of an existing facility and it does not involve the expansion of an existing use. The proposed project will consist of the replacement of an existing facility and will not impact any sensitive species habitat.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.