Beloyed Pond Project (Lake Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0229-R2)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Beloyed Pond Project (Lake Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0229-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- THe CA Dept. of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0229-R2, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Carolynne Beloyed. The project consists of the annual diversion and storage of water for purpose of filling a pond adjacent to the creek. The existing 63 feet (ft) x 25 ft. pond is gravity fed during periods of high creek flows, when water is able to flow into the channel that leads to the pond. Once the pond is filled additional water flows over the far end of the pond. The diversion season for this pond is from November to April. Storage area of the pond is approx. 0.11 acre feet. The Agreement does not include any work within the natural creek. Maintenance of the pond may occur annually when the pond level has dropped and the work area will be dry. Activities would include dredging sediment from to maintain the pond depth. Approx. 35 cubic yards of sediment and rock will be removed from the pond during the initial dredging. The pond is located adjacent to the existing creek and separated by a berm.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2950
- Other Location Info
- The Beloyed Pond Project is located on the West Fork of North Honcut Creek. Latitude 39,29'49.98"N, Longitude 121,,26'56.03"W; APN 072-08-032; 5626 Old Olive Hwy, Oroville, CA 95966.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301,15304, Class 1, 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing Facilities. Minor Alterations to Land.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.