Trail Accessibility Improvements
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Trail Accessibility Improvements
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Proejct would repair and upgrade an existing paved multi-use trial along the southwestern side of Silverwood Lake. The trail to be modified is approx. 2,400 feet in length. It will end at a proposed new accessible overlook. Additional improvements will include concrete parking stalls, signage, parking striping, an approx. 40 foot long by 6 foot wide pedestrian bridge over a drainage, tables, trail protection, interpretive panel, bench seating and culvert improvements.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
2797 Truxton Road
San Diego, CA 92106
Phone : (619) 221-7060
- San Bernardino
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301,15304,15311,Class 1,4,11
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing Facilities. Minor Alterations to Land. Accessory Structures.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.