Conduit Install for AT&T Fiber Optic Voice/Data
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Conduit Install for AT&T Fiber Optic Voice/Data
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project will utilize directional boring to install conduit to bring a fiber optic data cable from an AT&T service point, easterly to the exterior wall of the Northern Buttes District Headquarters' building on Glen Drive in Oroville.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
400 Glen Drive
Oroville, CA 95966
Phone : (530) 532-3087
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301,15303,15304, Class 1,3,4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing Facilities. New Construction or Conversion. Minor Alterations to Land.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.