Cactus Wren Interpretive Panel (15/16-OC-10)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Cactus Wren Interpretive Panel (15/16-OC-10)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of the Project is to add an interpretive panel which was developed with Natural Resources and Interpretive staff to help interpret over fourteen acres of cactus scrub restoration occurring within 3 locations of Crystal Cove State Park's backcountry. This panel will be installed at one of the most visible restoration areas adjacent to the No Name trail near the intersection of Muddy Canyon and No Name Ridge and will be installed per ADA guidelines. The trail to access this panel is not accessible. Two 4 inch by 4 inch posts will be buried in concrete up to 2 feet deep.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (949) 607-9510
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15303,15311, Class 3, 11
- Reasons for Exemption
- New Construction or Conversion. Accessory Structures.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.