Consider a Compromise Title Settlement and Land Exchange Agreement Involving certain Interests in Land Located Adjacent to and in the San Gabriel River
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Consider a Compromise Title Settlement and Land Exchange Agreement Involving certain Interests in Land Located Adjacent to and in the San Gabriel River
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize the execution, acknowledgement, and recordation of the Compromise Title Settlement Agreement and associated deeds and acceptances on behalf of the Commission. The State Land Commission action is a modification to the land exchange.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Seal Beach
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Title settlement and land exchange agreement does not have a potential for resulting in either a direct or a reasonably foreseeable indirect physical change in the environment and is a statutorily exempt activity in accordance with CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.