Consider Authorizating the Expenditure of Tidelands funds, in an Amount Not to Exceed $667,698, by the City of Redondo Beach for the Emergency Repair
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Consider Authorizating the Expenditure of Tidelands funds, in an Amount Not to Exceed $667,698, by the City of Redondo Beach for the Emergency Repair
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Find that the expenditure of tideland funds in the amount of approximately $667,696, for the emergency repair of the Redondo Beach Pier deck within the City of Redondo Beach appears to be consistent with the uses set forth in Chapter 57, STatutes of 1915, as amended by Chapter 1555.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Redondo Beach
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Consistency determination of expenditure of tideland funds does not have a potential for resulting in either a direct or a reasonably indirect physical change in the environment, and is, therefore, not a project in accordance with CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.