Review the Proposed Expenditure of Tideland Oil Revenues, in an Amount Not to Exceed $378,610, by the City of Long Beach for a Capital Improvement Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Review the Proposed Expenditure of Tideland Oil Revenues, in an Amount Not to Exceed $378,610, by the City of Long Beach for a Capital Improvement Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Find that the proposed expenditure of tideland oil revenue in the amount of $378m610 for one capital improvement project located adjacent to legislatively granted sovereign land in the City of Long Beach does not appear to be inconsistent with the uses set forth in sections 6(c) and (d) of Chapter 138, Statutes of 1964, as amended by Chapter 941m Statutes of 1991.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Long Beach
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Consistency determination of the proposed expenditure of tideland oil revenue does not have a potential for resulting in either a direct or a reasonalby foreseeable indirect physical change in the environment, and is, therefore, not a project in accordance with CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.