Consider Authorizing the Executive Officer to Sign, As a Consulting Party, The Agreement Titled *Final Programmatic Agreement Among the Advisory Council
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Consider Authorizing the Executive Officer to Sign, As a Consulting Party, The Agreement Titled *Final Programmatic Agreement Among the Advisory Council
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize the Executive Officer or her designee to sign, as a consulting party, the agreement titled "Final Programmatic Agreement Among the Advisory Council on Historic Preservation, the Bureau of Land Management - California, and the California Office of Historic Preservation Regarding National Historic Preservation Act Responsibilities for the West Mohave Plan Environmental Impact Statement and the West Mohave Route Network Project".
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Inyo Kern Los Angeles Riverside San Bernardino
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Authorization for the executing of the Final Programmatic Agreement does not have a potential for resulting in either a direct or a reasonably foreseeable indirect physical change in the environment, and is, therefore, not a project in accordance with CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.