Consider Approval of the Petaluma Theatre District Compromise Title Settlement Agreement Regarding Certain Interest in Lands on the 200 and 300 Blocks of 1st St
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Consider Approval of the Petaluma Theatre District Compromise Title Settlement Agreement Regarding Certain Interest in Lands on the 200 and 300 Blocks of 1st St
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Approve and authorize the execution, acknowledgement, and recordationof the Compromise Title Settlemet Agreemetn on behalf of the Commission; authorize and direct the staff of the Commission and/or the California Attorney General to take all necessaryor appropriate action on behalf of the Commission, including the execution acknowledgement, acceptance, and recordation of all documents as may be necessary or convenient to carry out the Compromise Title Settlement Agreement; and to appear on behalf of the Commission in any legal proceedings relating to the subject matter of the Agreement.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves settlement of title and boundary problems,.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.