Consider Approval of Qualifying Miles for Subventions for Fiscal Year 2015-2016, to the Counties of Ventura and Santa BArbara
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Consider Approval of Qualifying Miles for Subventions for Fiscal Year 2015-2016, to the Counties of Ventura and Santa BArbara
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Approve the qualifying beaches and parks, as reported by cities and counties, and verify this qualifying mileage as a basis for subventions in Fiscal Year 2015-2016. Approve the reporting of revenue based on the approved qualified mileages to the State of Controller as required by Public Resources Code section 6817 for Fiscal Year 2014 - 2015.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (562) 590-5201
- Long Beach
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Authorization for qualifying mileage does not have a potential for resulting in either a direct or a reasonably foreseeable indirect physical change in the environment, and is, therefore, not a project in accordance with CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.