General Lease - Recreational and Protective Structure Use - W 26878
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- General Lease - Recreational and Protective Structure Use - W 26878
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize issuance of a General Lease - Recreational and Protective Structure Use beginning October 16, 2015, for a term of 10 years, for use and maintenance of an existing lower concrete patio with railing, concrete block retaining walls, and stone veneer, raised planter area, water fountain, fire pit, concrete stairs with railing, 3-foot wide sidewalk, enclosed storage area, and riprap bankline; and construction, use, and maintenance of two aluminum gangways and a sun deck with railing, and a floating walkway and boat dock.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- San Bernardino
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1, 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing facilities and new construction of small structures.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.