Riverwood HOA Fire Prevention Project (LSA#1600-2015-0103-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Riverwood HOA Fire Prevention Project (LSA#1600-2015-0103-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project will remove dead vegetation, including burned and down trees, and invasive species from the American River Bank and channel within the Riverwood HOA property. The lower canopt of a walnut will be pruned up to approximately 14 ft. Some willows (No more than 15 willow stumps) will be prune to gain access to some areas. Willow pruning will be minimized as much as possible. All work will be done by hand using chainsaws and hand tools.
- Contact Information
Juan Lopez Torres
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2951
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15304 -Class 1 & 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alteration of a private facility and it doe not involve the expansion of an existing use. The proposed proejct will consist of a minor alteration of land and it does not include the removal of any healthy, mature, scenic tree.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.