Changes to the FY 2014-2018 Capital Improvement Program, Reallocation of Capital Improvement Program Funds, and Amendments to BPC Policy No. 120 and BPC Policy
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- San Diego Unified Port District
- Document Title
- Changes to the FY 2014-2018 Capital Improvement Program, Reallocation of Capital Improvement Program Funds, and Amendments to BPC Policy No. 120 and BPC Policy
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project involves removing one project from the Capital Improvement Project (CIP) and transferring the remaining funds to CIP contingency, rellocating funds from the District's undesigned cash to the FY 2014-2018 CIP budget, increasing the FY 2014-2018 CIP budget to include three projects, and amendments to Board Policy No. 120 and Board Policy No. 90. Based on market demand, the proposed project will remove the B Street Terminal Baggage Facility (Pre-Design) project from the CIP and transfer the remaining funds to CIP contingency. Assessment of the need for modifications to the B Street Baggage Facility will be based on future market and customer service demands.
- Contact Information
San Diego Unified Port District
Land Use Planning Department P.O. Box 120488
San Diego, CA 92112-0488
Phone : (619) 400-4765
- Chula Vista Coronado Imperial Beach National City San Diego San Diego, National City, Chula Vista, Imperial Beach, ...
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The State Guidelines note that CEQA applies only to projects which have the potential for causing a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.