Cassvan Dock Acccess Stairway (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0178-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Cassvan Dock Acccess Stairway (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0178-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project will install a pre-fabricated aluminum dock access staircase, approx. 4 feet wide x 40 feet long, from the upland shoreline to the lakebed. Installation includes a 5'x5' concrete landing pad located at the top of the stairs on the shoreline and placement of 3 sets of mid-piers into the lakebed with concrete footings. The staircase will be brought in via boat/barge and pulled into place with an electric winch located on the upland shoreline. The staircase will be attached to aluminum posts on the concrete landing pad and secured to the mid-piers. Work will be completely by hand and no heavy equipment will enter the lakebed.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2850
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15303,15304, Class 3, 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- New Construction or Conversion. Minor Alterations to Land.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.