Lower Seiad Off-Channel Coho Rearing Project: Upper May Site (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0288-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Lower Seiad Off-Channel Coho Rearing Project: Upper May Site (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0288-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project is limited to the construction of an off channel coho rearing pond on Lower Seiad Creek, below Highway 96, and upstream almost 1000 feet from the other Seiad Creek "May Pond" constructed as coho habitat enhancement under Agreement No. 1600-2012-0188-R1. The pond will create an additional 19,500 sq. ft. of off-channel winter and summer rearing habitat on Seiad Creek to benefit coho and will complement other restoration in the area.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2239
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15333, Class 33
- Reasons for Exemption
- Small Habitat Restoration Project.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.