Whitewater Park Concrete Slope Protection (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0060-R6)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 6 (Ontario) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 6)
- Document Title
- Whitewater Park Concrete Slope Protection (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0060-R6)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to the construction of approximately 1,060 linear feet of concrete slope protection along the southern bank of the WWRSC adjacent to Whitewater Park in Rancho Mirage, CA. The concree lining width ranges between 52 and 72 feet and extends from the top of the existing southern bank of the WWRSC into the toe of the slope of the channel. A 36 foot deep excavated trench will be required for the footing of the concrete lining. The purpose of the project is to allow for the continued conveyance of stormwater through the channel while protecting adjacent properties from erosion and scouring.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 6
3602 Inland Empire Blvd., Suite C-220
Ontario, CA 91764
Phone : (760) 200-9418
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Repair and minor alteration of existing facilities.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.