Palermo Road Culvert Rehabilitation (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0168-R
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Palermo Road Culvert Rehabilitation (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0168-R
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to the rehabilitation of an existing culvert structure consisting of two 48-inch diameter corrugated metal pipes (CMP). Two 46-inch diameter high density polyurethane (HDPE) pipes will be slid into the existing CMP structures which will limit the amount of in-channel work. The south side of the culvert will be extended by 10-feet. The roadway section will be partially excavated to repair the road structure and the area between the CMP and the HDPE will be sealed with a flowable sealant material, such as cement slurry.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2950
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project involves a replacement of an existing structure and does impact special status species or the habitat on which they depend.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.