The Garlic Company - New Well 03 and 250,000 Gallon Storage Tank
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- The Garlic Company - New Well 03 and 250,000 Gallon Storage Tank
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The State Water Resources Control Board (SWRCB) as the lead agency will be issuing a waer supply permit. The Garlic Company proposes to add an existing well (Well 03) and a 250,000 gallon storage tank to the domestic water supply system. The water from the well will be used to provide drinking water to the facility. The well as constructed in November 2013 and the tank was constructed in 2014.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
Visalia District Office 265 W. Bullard Ave., Suite 101
Fresno, CA 93704
Phone : (559) 447-3300
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- The well (Well 03) is already an existing developed well. The storage tank is also an existing storage tank.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.