Hellman Park Trailhead and Puente Hills Preserve Trail Improvements
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Puente Hills Habitat Preservation Authority (PHHPA)
- Document Title
- Hellman Park Trailhead and Puente Hills Preserve Trail Improvements
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Perimeter fencing will be replaced and extended to restrict unauthorized access at the Hellman Park Trailhead. Minor trail improvements will occur along Mariposa and other trails to improve safety.
- Contact Information
Puente Hills Habitat Preservation Authority
7702 Washington Avenue, Suite C
Whittier, CA 90602
Phone : (652) 945-9003
- Los Angeles Los Angeles, City of
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Class 1, 2, 3, 4 Existing Facilities. Replacement or Reconstruction. New Construction or Conversion. Minor Alterations to Land.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.