Retail Lease for Produce Junction
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Retail Lease for Produce Junction
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Enter into a 1 year lease, with option to renew annually, with Luang Chao to operate the Produce Junction, a retail establishment located in the Freight Depot in Old Sacramento SHP. The Freight Depot building is a reconstruction built in the mid 1980's. Activities conducted within the boundaries defined in the Lease Agreement and any amendments will comply with all State and federal environmental laws, including, but not limited to the Endangered Species Act, CEQA, and Section 5024 of the Public Resources Code.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 949-5625
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15305, Class 5
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor Alterations in Land Use Limitations.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.