Issue Right of Entry Permit to the City of Sacramento
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Issue Right of Entry Permit to the City of Sacramento
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Issue Right of Entry Permit (ROE) to the City of Sacramento to place a crane outrigger between two train track alignments operated by the CA State Railroad Museum to aid in work proposed in the Sacramento River. The crane itself will be placed on city property.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 949-5625
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15305, Class 5
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor Alterations in Land Use Limitations.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.