Brooks Basin - West State Street Storm Drain, Diversion Inlet Improvement Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Chino Basin Water Conservation District
- Document Title
- Brooks Basin - West State Street Storm Drain, Diversion Inlet Improvement Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project is intended to improve the function of the diversion inlet located within the West State Street storm drain canal to restore and enable the storm water diversion system to operate and function as originally designed. Currently the inlet becomes clogged with debris and restricts the diversion of storm water from entering the intake box structure. No modifications will be made to the portions of the structure which control the amount of water that could be diverted from the canal.
- Contact Information
Chino Basin Water Conservation District
4594 San Bernardino Street P.O. Box 2400
Montclair, CA 91763-0900
Phone : (909) 267-3220
- San Bernardino
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Brooks Basin - West State Street Storm Drain, Diversion Inlet iMprovement Project proposes maintenance of an existing facility.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.