Reach 7 Drain Inlet Cleanout and Vegetation Removal
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Water Resources (DWR)
- Document Title
- Reach 7 Drain Inlet Cleanout and Vegetation Removal
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Vegetation and debris will be removed from existing drain inlets to maintain conveyance capacity. Vegetation will be burned on site as approved by a Kings County burn permit; garbage and vegetation too green to burn will be disposed of at the SLFD yard. State Water Project users will benefit.
- Contact Information
California Department of Water Resources
San Luis Field Division (SLFD) 31770 Gonzaga Road
Gustine, CA 95322
Phone : (209) 827-5190
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Removing vegetation from existing drain inlets.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.