Change of Ownership and Organization of the Santa Rosa Water Reclamation Facility (SRWRF) and the Wastewater Collection System Facilities
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Rancho California Water District
- Document Title
- Change of Ownership and Organization of the Santa Rosa Water Reclamation Facility (SRWRF) and the Wastewater Collection System Facilities
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The change of ownership and organization of the existing SRWRF and the wastewater collection system facilities to a new joint powers authority created by EVMWD, a new joint powers authority created by EVMWD, a municipal water district, RCWD, a California water district (RCWD), and WMWD of Riverside County, a mumicipal water district. The new owner will be the SRRRA, a joint power authority public agency, created and authorized pursuant to Government Code, Section 6500, et seq.
- Contact Information
Rancho California Water District
42135 Winchester Road P.O. Box 9017
Temecula, CA 92590
Phone : (951) 296-6900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15320; 15061(b)(3)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Change of ownership and organization of the SRWRF and the wastewater collection system facilities. It is certain that there is no possibility that the Project may have a significant effet on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.