Farmers Ditch Maintenance and Diversion (Lake or STreambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0171-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Farmers Ditch Maintenance and Diversion (Lake or STreambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0171-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project includes 1) maintenance and repairs to an existing irrigation ditch headgate and ditch levee adjacent to Scott River, 2) minor recontouring of Scott River streambed material adjacent to and upstream of the headgate and ditch that will connect the low flow channel to a large holding pool, the headgate and the Sugar Creek outlet, and 3) operation of existing diversion facilities including the diversion of water from the Scott River.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2740
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15304 - Class 1 & 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Channel activities will be conducted when there is no surface flow, and are limited in scope.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.