California Aqueduct MP 158.45R Gabion Weir, Inlets, and Road Vegetation Removal
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Water Resources, Department of (California Department of Water Resources)
- Document Title
- California Aqueduct MP 158.45R Gabion Weir, Inlets, and Road Vegetation Removal
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- SLFD staff will remove vegetation from the gabion weir inlets and ponding basin. Vegetation will also be removed from the existing dirt road from the Aqueduct access road at Gale Avenue to the staff gage. An hericide will be sprayed after vegetation is removed. State Water Project uses will benefit.
- Contact Information
California Department of Water Resources
San Luis Field Division (SLFD) 31770 Gonzaga Road
Gustine, CA 95322
Phone : (209) 827-5190
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- Clearing vegetation from existing gabion weir inlets and ponding basin and from an existing access road. Only non-native vegetation will be removed. No trenching or excavating will occur and all work will occur on flat land.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.