California Aqueduct Milpost 75.87L Communitcation Splice Case Repair
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Water Resources (DWR)
- Document Title
- California Aqueduct Milpost 75.87L Communitcation Splice Case Repair
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- B&B Communications will inspect and repair a DWR communication splice case. Two cubic yards of soil will be excavated from a six feet (fl) long by three ft. wide by three ft. deep area to locate the cable splice closure. If needed, the splice will be replaced. The area will be backfilled and restored. DWR will benefit.
- Contact Information
California Department of Water Resources
San Luis Field Division 31770 Gonzaga Road
Gustine, CA 95322
Phone : (209) 827-5110
- Los Banos
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15304(f)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves excavation and repair of an exisitng communication splice case and will not increase use or capacity of the communication system. Existing Facilities and Minor Alteration to Land).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.