Golf Course Maintenance - Native Vegetation Trimming
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Golf Course Maintenance - Native Vegetation Trimming
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Ranch at Laguna Beach. Activities include the trimming of native vegetation, with no root or rhizome removal, in select areas within Aliso Creek where the vegetation creates unsafe conditions; and teh removal of dead branches, debris, liter, and downed wood from the creek. Project activities will be completed using hand tool only.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5
South Coast Region 3883 Ruffin Road
San Diego, CA 92123
Phone : (858) 636-3160
- Laguna Beach
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304, Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alterations to land; vegetation will only be trimmed with no removal of roots or rhizones.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.