Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0376-R1, Broaddus Creek Gravel Relocation Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0376-R1, Broaddus Creek Gravel Relocation Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project includes one encroachment activities and is limited to relocation of up to 100 cubic-yards of accumulated gravel materials from underneath the East Commercial STreet bridge to downstream channel location(s). Gravel re-location is intended to restore bridge capacity and reduce risk of flooding potential.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 799-7106
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304, Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will not involve removal of healthy, mature or scenic trees and there would be no significant adverse impacts that are significant when viewed in connection with the effects of past projects, the effects of other current projects, and the effects of probable future projects.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.