Phillips 66 California Aqueduct Milepost 62.26R Remediation Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Water Resources, Department of (California Department of Water Resources)
- Document Title
- Phillips 66 California Aqueduct Milepost 62.26R Remediation Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- DWR will issue an encroachment permit for work in the DWR right-of-way (ROW). About 2,355 cubic yards (cy) of contaminated soils will be excavated and two subsurface slurry walls will be installed; the soil will be taken to a Class II landfill for disposal, the sites will be backfilled with clean soil. State Water Project users will benefit.
- Contact Information
California Department of Water Resources
San Luis Field Division 31770 Gonzaga Road
Gustine, CA 95322
Phone : (209) 827-5110
- Other Location Info
- Santa Nella
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will not involve changes in slope, excavated areas will be backfilld with clean soil and restored to pre-project conditions.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.