Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0377-R1, Houghton Creek Pipeline Crossing Repair
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0377-R1, Houghton Creek Pipeline Crossing Repair
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to the repair and replacement of existing riprap and gravel covering a water line that has become exposed in the streambed, as well as the removal of willows growing over and around the pipeline. Displaced riprap will be relocated to its original position over the pipeline and the streambed around the pipeline will be regraded to fill the localized scour holes. Up to 30 cubic yards of new riprap may be placed over the pipeline if necessary to protect it from scour.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2124
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Repair and maintenance of an exisitng facility with no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.