Streambed Maintenance (Sreambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0307-R2
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Streambed Maintenance (Sreambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0307-R2
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to the hand removal of vegetation within the creek banks to restore the flow capacity of the channel. Debris and dead vegetation will be removed by hand. Vegetaion removal would be limited to ruderal grasses and trees and shrubs less than 4 inches diameter at breast height (DBH). Tree greater than inches DEB will be retained, but may be limbed up. Riparian vegetation that is not obstructing flow will be retained.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2950
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project is limited to the maintenance of channel capacity and will not impact special status species or the habitat on which they depend.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.