Main Pump Station Portable Pumping Unit Connection Piping Replacemetn
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Foothill Municipal Water District
- Document Title
- Main Pump Station Portable Pumping Unit Connection Piping Replacemetn
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Reconfigure and replace various sized piping at FMWD's main pumping station of wholesale treated drinking water in order to accommodate a new, replacement portable pumping unit to be used in emergency situations.
- Contact Information
Foothill Municipal Water District
4536 Hampton Road
La Canada Flintridge, CA 91011
Phone : (818) 790-4036
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15282(k); 15301(b)(d), 15302(c)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Replacement of existing publicly-owned facilities or structures which are used to provide water utility service and invovles NO capacity expansion of the water delivery system.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.